- The Crown Point Library and Winfield Branch Library offer computers for free use by the public. Users must have a library card and PIN or may request a one-time-only guest pass. All users must abide by the libraries’ Acceptable and Computer Use policies.
- The computers have time limit restrictions and are filtered. Time limits are 1 hour, with the option of continuing in 15-minute intervals if computers are available. The maximum daily time per user is 3 hours.
- Printing from library computers requires users to have credit on their library card accounts.
- Money can be added to accounts at a vending unit on the 2nd floor (cash only) or cash, debit, or credit ($1.00 minimum) cards may be used to add money at the 1st-floor Circulation Desk. The fee is $.10 per page for black and white copies and $.25 per page for color copies.
- One-on-One computer instruction is available for basic Internet searching, setting up an email account, and e-book assistance. Please call the Reference Desk at (219) 306-4593 for more information.
We can attempt to borrow books from other libraries when we do not own a particular title. Please call the Reference Desk at (219) 306-4593 or email email@example.com for more details. This service is for Crown Point and Winfield Library residents (Center or Winfield townships) only.
In the Reference Department of the Crown Point Library, there are (3) rooms that seat up to 6 people for small discussion and study. Please call the Reference Desk at (219) 306-4593 to reserve a room.
The Library ONLY receives Federal Form 1040 and Instruction Booklet.
All other forms, instruction booklets, and Publication 17 are available online.
Free tax return preparation for qualifying taxpayers: