How to Access Digital Library Resouces
Some of the library’s online resources require your library card number and pin/password.
Apply, update or get a pin number for your library card online
Call (219) 663-0270 prompt #4
The Digital Library provides all-ages access to eBooks, audiobooks, eLearning, research, and databases.
OUTDOOR WiFi ACCESS
The Library is offering free WiFi access in the parking lot at both locations. Connect to “CPCL Outdoor” no password is required.
Follow our Social Media accounts for updates, virtual storytime, steam activities, author readings, and more!
- Please utilize our website and Facebook page for up-to-date information on library events and services.
Both library locations are currently open.
- Limited variety of outdoor and in-person programming
- Virtual programming on our YouTube Channel
- Curbside “Take & Make” bags, for all ages
- Meeting Room/Study Room Usage:
- Reservations are accepted for the Crown Point location at this time. To reserve a meeting room please review the CP Library Meeting Room Policy 2015 and submit and CP Library Meeting Room Application 2015. For more information, call 219.663.0270 ext. 226 or email email@example.com
- Reserve a study room by calling 219.306.4593 or in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor.
- Need a Library Card?
Crown Point Community Library will continue to monitor COVID-19 developments with the help of the Indiana Department of Health, the City of Crown Point, and its partner agencies. The Library will seek to balance the safety and health of our community with its commitment to serving our citizens.
Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) is making updates to its website as new information becomes available. You can sign up to receive updates by email.
If you experience symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breathing and have a recent history of travel to China or contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19 please contact the ISDH Epidemiology Resource Center at 317-233-7125, 317-233-1325 after hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org