The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron-focused library system consisting of the Crown Point Library and Winfield library. Our staff is dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. They are the key to making our library a success for our community. CPCL is a great place to begin or continue your library career!
Positions for library jobs do open up occasionally throughout the year. Please check this page for open positions. Position postings are removed once they are filled.
Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to email@example.com
The Crown Point Community Library is hiring a part-time Information Assistant to work at the 2nd-floor Reference Desk.
The schedule is 7 hours every Saturday and 2 evening shifts (4 hours each) per week. Saturday schedule would begin once the library resumes Saturday hours.
This position is responsible for answering informational and reference questions and the use of library computers, as well as providing excellent customer service to all library patrons.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references along with the application for employment.