The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron-focused library system consisting of the main library located in downtown Crown Point and a branch located in Winfield. Our staff is dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crown Point Community library is hiring a part time Youth Services Clerk. 15 hours per week. Saturdays and evenings required.