The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron-focused library system consisting of the main library located in downtown Crown Point and a branch located in Winfield. Our staff is dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to email@example.com
The Crown Point Community Library is hiring a part-time Circulation Aide. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service at the main circulation desk as well as accurately shelving library materials. One evening per week and every other Saturday is required. 15 hours per week, $11.05 per hour. See the full job description for more details.
The Crown Point Community Library is hiring a part time Circulation Clerk to provide excellent customer service at the main circulation desk. This position is 15 hours per week, $12.30 per hour. Day, evening and weekend shifts required. See the complete job description for more information.