The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron-focused library system consisting of the Crown Point Library and Winfield library. Our staff is dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crown Point Community Library is hiring a part-time Maintenance Assistant. This position is responsible for maintaining library facilities with a high standard of safety and cleanliness. 20 hours per week, evenings and weekends required.
The Crown Point Community Library is hiring a part-time Reference Assistant to work at the 2nd floor Reference Desk.
Schedule is 7 hours every Saturday and 2 evening shifts (4 hours each) per week.
This position is responsible for answering informational and reference questions and use of library computers, as well as providing excellent customer service to all library patrons.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Strong computer skills are needed.
Please see the full job description below. Application, cover letter and resume are required. The position is open until filled.