The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron-focused library system consisting of the main library located in downtown Crown Point and a branch located in Winfield. Our staff is dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Assistant (2 openings)
The Crown Point Community library is hiring two Maintenance Assistants. This position performs basic custodial duties to keep our facility clean. Candidates should be self motivated and able to work independently. Evening and weekend hours required. 12-20 hours per week, $11.49 per hour.