Library Card Sign Up Month
HOW CAN I GET A LIBRARY CARD?
Residents of Center or Winfield Townships are eligible for library cards at no charge.
- Visit the Crown Point or Winfield Branch:
- Adults need to provide proof of address. Identification must include the applicant’s name and address.
- Patrons 17 years or younger are required to have a parent’s signature on a library card application.
- Non-residents from other area libraries must have a valid library card from their home library and provide identification.
- Apply online
ALREADY HAVE A LIBRARY CARD?
- Bring your current library card with you the next time you visit the Library and exchange it for the new special edition design.
DID YOU APPLY FOR A LIBRARY CARD ONLINE?
- If you applied for a library card online, you will need to visit the Library to convert your virtual card to a physical card and request a special edition design.