Library Surplus Sale Begins Tuesday!
It’s true… the Friends of the Library are hosting another surplus sale of items the library no longer uses, such as chairs, flooring, shelving units, office furniture, and more.
The sale will take place in the meeting rooms at the Crown Point Library. Sales are cash or check only, and all items must be removed, by the buyer, on the day of purchase. There are no holds and no deliveries.
Tuesday, March 28 from 9 – 7 p.m.,
Wednesday, March 29 from 9 – 6 p.m.,
Thursday, March 30 from 9 – 1 p.m.
*Sale hours may change based on the number of items remaining for sale.
- All items are sold as-is.
- All sales are final.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash or check payable to the Friends of the Crown Point Library. Proceeds benefit the Library.
- No holds for unpaid items.
- Large items that are paid for may be picked up later, on the same day, or by 11 a.m. on Thursday.
- Failure to pick up items will result in forfeiture of payment.
- The purchaser is responsible for the pickup and delivery of items to their vehicle. A dolly and rolling cart will be made available, by the library, to assist in transporting your item to your vehicle. Library staff or Friends of the Library volunteers are unable to assist with the delivery or transportation of your items.