Bunco night at the Library!
Roll on down to the library and support early literacy!
Join the Friends of the Crown Point Library for a night of dice-rollin’ fun to raise money for early literacy! Proceeds from their Bunco Night at the Library fundraiser will support a variety of early literacy outreach efforts and programming at the library and in its community.
The Friends of the Crown Point Library is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that raises funds to benefit the library. They are dedicated to advocating for library services, promoting early literacy, and funding projects and programs to enhance and promote the use and enjoyment of the library. This year they have generously provided over $17,000 to support the following:
- Over 250 Book Baby Bags for newborns and parents in partnership with St. Clare Health Clinic
- Summer and Winter Reading Events
- Books and materials to enhance baby and preschool-age Storytime programming
- Books for Library Book Clubs
- Historic Trolley Tours
- Permanent Storywalk® at the Crown Point location (to be installed in 2023)
- Madcap Puppets Show at Bulldog Park
- Music Concerts at the Library
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon and Apparel
- The Charlie Cart Project for Culinary Literacy Programs
- Licensing Fees for Movie Nights with the Library at Bulldog Park
The after-hours event will take place at the Crown Point Community Library on Friday, November 11 from 6 – 9 p.m.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., and dinner at 6 p.m. with the first “roll” beginning promptly at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $25 for members, and $30 for non-members and include three rounds of Bunco, dinner, dessert, coffee, tea, and pop.
There will be raffles, 50/50, door prizes, and more! Tickets can be purchased at the Crown Point Library, space is limited!
For more information visit www.crownpointlibrary.org/about/library-friends or call (219) 663-0270.