The Book Sale starts today and the Friends are selling more than books. A variety of items the library no longer uses will be added. These items will be located in meeting room three and will be for sale throughout the three-day book sale.
Friends members will have early access to the sale on Wednesday, April 27 at 1 p.m. The public sale begins at 2 p.m. If you are not a member of the Friends of the Crown Point Library, you can join any time prior to the book sale or at the door on the day of the sale.
- All items are sold as is.
- All sales are final.
- All items must be taken the same day they are purchased.
- No holds for unpaid items. Items that are paid for may be picked up later, on the same day, if the purchaser needs to arrange transportation and/or assistance if necessary. Failure to pick up items will result in forfeiture of payment.
- The purchaser is responsible for the pickup and delivery of items to their vehicle. A dolly and rolling cart will be made available, by the library, to assist in transporting your item to your vehicle. Library staff or Friends volunteers are unable to assist with the delivery or transportation of your items.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash or check payable to the Friends of the Crown Point Library.
- A list of items for sale is attached. Additional purchasing instructions will be available at the sale.
To see a complete list of library items for sale and more information click here.No comments