Census Job Application
The United States Census Bureau is hiring for the 2020 Census. The Crown Point Library will be providing time for interested individuals to meet with Census staff to apply to be a census taker on Monday, November 18 from 1-3 p.m. and Wednesday, November 20 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Interested individuals would need the following qualifications:
• At least 18 years old
• Have a valid Social Security number
• Have a valid email address
• Pass a criminal background check
• Be able to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, and weekends.
• Have access to a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
• Have access to a computer with Internet to complete training
• Meet with Census staff to inquire about employment and to complete the application process at the library.
For more information or to apply online, visit www.2020census.gov/jobs or call 1-855-JOB-2020.