The Crown Point Community Library is a vibrant, patron focused library system consisting of the Crown Point library and Winfield library. Our staff are dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service, quality library programs, and being a reliable community resource and meeting place. They are the key to making our library a success for our community. CPCL is a great place to begin or continue your library career!
Positions for library jobs do open up occasionally throughout the year. Please check this page for open positions. Position postings are removed once they are filled.
Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
How to apply:
- Check below for any position descriptions listed.
- Click on the employment application. All positions require an application.
- Read the description carefully. You may be required to send a resume, cover letter, or other important documentation.
- Incomplete applications may be discarded.
- Application For Employment [pdf]
- Please submit applications to email@example.com
The Crown Point Community Library is looking for an outgoing, creative person to join our team as a Part time Youth Services Assistant. This position is responsible for creating and leading programs for children ages 0-18 with a focus on early literacy. A Bachelor’s degree is required and experience working with children is preferred. This is a 5A position and 15 hours per week, no benefits. Flexibility is a must!
To apply, please email a resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.